Our premium cotton paper, thoughtful designs, and highly textural, deep-impression printing work well in shops where the priority is providing a unique, high-quality & entirely Canadian-made offering that will brighten someone's day.
Would Dogwood Letterpress fine stationery products be a good fit for your shop?
Email us: wholesale[at]dogwoodletterpress.com
Thanks for your interest in our products!
Please scroll down to review our terms.
Current Retail Partners:
You can login here (see How to Access below for details).
Log in to view our latest product releases, place an order, view product highlight videos or book a Zoom buyer session.
You can always email orders and questions to wholesale[at]dogwoodletterpress.com
How to Access Your Account:
Go to the wholesale login page, click "forgot your password?" and follow the prompts to set a password and access the online collection.
If your account access has stopped working email us at wholesale(at)dogwoodletterpress.com and we'll send you a password re-set.
Apologies, there is currently a known but un-solved Shopify issue with deactivating previously active accounts.
Please add our email address to your contacts so we can avoid your spam folder.
Working with Dogwood Letterpress:
• Our prices are in Canadian dollars.
• Minimum order for all wholesale orders is $100
• Product minimums for greeting cards: 6 per card style
• Product minimums for boxed sets, tags, prints: 3 per style
• NEW: $20 flat rate shipping on all Canadian orders of less than $300, ships from Vancouver.
• Free shipping on Canada-wide orders over $300, and for all orders in the BC Lower Mainland, Squamish & Whistler.
• Orders are ready to ship in 3-10 business days of ordering.
• Your first order must be prepaid
• Re-orders can be paid by eTransfer or cheque Net30 from delivery date
• Note that we do not accept credit cards for Net30. If you wish to pay by credit card, we ask that the order is prepaid.
• We do not store credit card information, it is entered upon checkout through secure Paypal or Shopify.
• By default, cards ship in individual sleeves that are certified compostable where facilities exist (usually only in large urban areas), sealed with a sticker. We are very happy to ship sleeve-free (yay for you, your customers, and the environment!) bundled by SKU with a recycled paper band.
• NEW: starting in late spring 2023 we will be shipping cards sleeveless (with a recycled paper band holding card to envelope) by default. Sleeved cards will be a paid, extra option on your order.
• USA orders: contact us directly at wholesale(at)dogwoodletterpress.com for orders going to the USA.